This is the custom-designed 3D Printed ‘To Order’ Bluetooth Trancentral T-Speaker Style Stack, hand modelled in Blender, based on source photos from the Album, The White Room by The KLF.
This ‘T’ shaped speaker stack features two sets of 15° angled speakers:-
- The first set is modelled as a blank (removed) speaker with a hole to feed spare non-functioning lead for decoration with a second non-functioning 3D printed speaker. This set houses a XH-A151 5V USB Supply 2 x 3W Stereo Dual Channel Class D Audio Bluetooth Digital Amplifier Board receiver which is powered from underneath by a plug-in Micro USB cable hanging vertically downwards. At the back are Bluetooth control buttons for forwarding and advancing tracks, with a small hole the view the Bluetooth status light.
- The second vertical set forms the base and supports the first set. It houses genuine 40mm micro-dynamic 4Ω / 3w speakers which are soldered via cables to the amp. Fixed firmed in place at alternate 15° angles. There are also optional extra covers available if you wish to display the stack with matching speakers when not in use.
All items are printed and assembled to order and glued after printing. All electronic components are brand new at the time of assembly.
Casing – Eryone Jet-Black PLA
White tape effect – Eryone White PLA+
Red tape effect – eSun Fire Engine Red PLA+
Each piece is individually serial numbered on the back of the base speaker and comes with a certificate of authenticity.
Available in 3 versions – all versions have the following dimensions
126mm / 60mm (w) x 186 mm (h) x 46mm (d).
- Standard – Includes 2 x micro-dynamic speakers, Bluetooth receiver/amp.
25 hours print-time + assembly time of 2 hours
- Enhanced – Includes 2 x micro-dynamic speakers, Bluetooth receiver/amp + additional base speaker covers for display.
27 hours print-time + assembly time of 2.5 hours
- Basic – Does NOT include electronics. All speakers are non-working 3D prints, non-working cables for display only.
27 hours print-time + assembly time of 1 hour
This item is made to order on a ‘first-come – first-served’ basis. Owing to the long print times, please be patient, we will give you an ETA at the time of order. Print times are listed above.
Note: Due to the manufacturing process, the item should not be placed near excessive heat or moisture. This item is produced using thermoplastic, as such, it should not be left in areas of extreme heat or sunlight, as this can degrade the model over time. It is also important to note, 3-watt speakers are no match for high-end ‘Stadium PA’ stacks.
*PLA – Polylactic Acid
Polylactic acid (PLA) is a type of plastic that is used in building models and prototypes of solid objects and components. It is a thermoplastic polyester that serves as the raw material in 3-D printing or additive manufacturing processes and applications.
Polylactic acid is primarily created using renewable or green sources such as sugar cane, starch and corn. As a result, it can easily be recycled. It is used in most additive manufacturing processes that design 3-D models and prototypes through plastic-based materials. In fused deposition modelling (FDM) technology, the molten polymer filament, which is extruded from the controller nozzle, is polylactic acid.