This is the custom-designed 3D Printed ‘To Order’ Pyramid Blaster, hand modelled in Blender, based on source photos from the JVC RC-M90JW Blaster with the handmade wrap-around block-effect pyramid, sliced and extruded and merged with the blaster to create a beautifully detailed pyramid-blaster.
Also available as downloadable STL for non-commercial personal use.
Your pyramid-blaster is available in a choice of 3 colours of PLA filament*.
- Marble – Beautiful marble-effect extrusion
- Jet-Black – High-Quality Black PLA
- Bronze – Tinmorry Silk Bronze give a striking finish
- White – Plain White, simple and smart
- Downloadable STL models for personal use only, strictly not for resell, reuse or modification – thanks for appreciated my hard work.
Available in 2 sizes
- Medium – 55mm x 55mm pyramid base with a height of 50mm (5-hour print-time)
- Medium- Large – 85mm x 85mm pyramid base with a height of 77mm (12-hour print-time!)
Available in two variations of text on the blaster
- виправданий (Vindicated)
Each piece is individually numbered on the back of the blaster.
Note: Due to the manufacturing process, the item should not be placed near heat or moisture.
*PLA – Polylactic Acid
Polylactic acid (PLA) is a type of plastic that is used in building models and prototypes of solid objects and components. It is a thermoplastic polyester that serves as the raw material in 3-D printing or additive manufacturing processes and applications.
Polylactic acid is primarily created using renewable or green sources such as sugar cane, starch and corn. As a result, it can easily be recycled. It is used in most additive manufacturing processes that design 3-D models and prototypes through plastic-based materials. In fused deposition modelling (FDM) technology, the molten polymer filament, which is extruded from the controller nozzle, is polylactic acid.